Check out Zack Whittaker's Week in Security Volume 4, Issue 33
Content Listing ...
- 38 million records were exposed online — including contact-tracing data
- Researchers, cybersecurity agency urge action by Microsoft cloud database users
- Bahraini government hacks activists' iPhones with NSO Group zero-click exploits
- La Puente man steals 620,000 iCloud photos in plot to find images of nude women
- Hackers are trying to topple Belarus’s dictator, with help from the inside
- China's Microsoft hack may have had a bigger purpose than just spying