Check out Zack Whittaker's Week in Security Volume 4, Issue 32
Content Listing ...
- T-Mobile confirms it was hacked, tens of millions of accounts affected
- Apple says researchers can vet its child safety features. But it's suing a startup that does just that
- We built a CSAM detection tool like Apple — we concluded it was dangerous
- BlackBerry resisted announcing major flaw in software used by millions
- The FBI's warning to Silicon Valley of spies and espionage
- The Taliban have seized U.S. military biometrics devices